XIN Session  03 XIN Session 03

nice

wow, pretty nice. I like it cuz it has a new and different/unique storyline.

Zlobin Toys Zlobin Toys

pshycotic

This is a great work of flash. However, the anecdote is perplexing and has bewildered me in many ways. There is not a great deal of animation involved. This flash is exceedingly murky and mysterious, and it casts some type of shadow in the mists of newgrounds. I, by no means, saw anything like this. In my judgment and most likely for other NG users who have watched this, I consider that this flash work is a bit psychotic....

To me, I reflect that you are.... lets say.... expressing your feelings and emotion in a very dark and shady, yet passionate way.

Everybody, check out this author’s web page. It displays the definition of “psycho”.

The Art of Capoeira The Art of Capoeira

stolen?

the question is "is this stolen?!", read the other reviews and u will c that others say this file belongs to someone else.....i duno for sure.
If it is truly urs then good work.

WishesHeCouldBreak responds:

i can assure you that this is not stolen... for proof go to that guys link at deviantart.com and check out what he used to replace my buttons on my flash... a completely different style... this sqeezy guy is a fuckin retard and i'll leave it at that

The Shinobi 1 The Shinobi 1

excellent

that was great. This is like the next XIAO!!!!

solidblur responds:

Well...not as good as the next xiao...but Shinobi 2 will be.

Mythology Mythology

amazing

beutiful peice of work. Very well done, and the music fit nicely. However, it would be nice if it was a bigger screen.

Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutant Ninja Turtles

Pretty Amazing

I have always been a fan of Ninja Turtles and I thank u for making this movie. Ur art and animation is amazing. Plus, it is Ninja Turtles, so I really enjoyed. I gave 0 for sound cuz my speakers off right now...excellent job my friend.
I voted 5.

.:The Dream:. .:The Dream:.

Nice!

this is a cool flash, check out there website. I discovered that this flash is a "preview" of what the author can do. He is a web designer and his company is reds13....

Trailer: Saiyan Prince! Trailer: Saiyan Prince!

WoW!

This was good. I like DBZ, and I like the way u presented ur trailer (that blue circle stuff). It was good. I am also in the making of a similar stick movie. It will be great 2. Can't wait till it comes out!

Dark Aura Dark Aura

.......PILE OF SHIT......

This was the most pointless garbage I have ever seen anywhere. Noone will join ur gay little group because of this pile of crap. Blam this shit for these valid reasons:

it is promoting things
the animation is gay
the music is gay
the people who made this are GAY...

I have spoken for thousands of newground users when I say this... BLAM THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE!