XIN Session  03 XIN Session 03

nice

wow, pretty nice. I like it cuz it has a new and different/unique storyline.

Zlobin Toys Zlobin Toys

pshycotic

This is a great work of flash. However, the anecdote is perplexing and has bewildered me in many ways. There is not a great deal of animation involved. This flash is exceedingly murky and mysterious, and it casts some type of shadow in the mists of newgrounds. I, by no means, saw anything like this. In my judgment and most likely for other NG users who have watched this, I consider that this flash work is a bit psychotic....

To me, I reflect that you are.... lets say.... expressing your feelings and emotion in a very dark and shady, yet passionate way.

Everybody, check out this author’s web page. It displays the definition of “psycho”.

The Art of Capoeira The Art of Capoeira

stolen?

the question is "is this stolen?!", read the other reviews and u will c that others say this file belongs to someone else.....i duno for sure.
If it is truly urs then good work.

WishesHeCouldBreak responds:

i can assure you that this is not stolen... for proof go to that guys link at deviantart.com and check out what he used to replace my buttons on my flash... a completely different style... this sqeezy guy is a fuckin retard and i'll leave it at that

RSX DressUp RSX DressUp

what?

i agree with the last guy. All u could do in this game was add decals, change tint and paint, rims and wutever. But u didn't even had a choice of a body kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!check out riced cars before making a game about it!